The Kansas State Fairgrounds offers a winning combination of location, flexible facilities and experienced staff. Whatever the size of your event, if you need to rent a location in the heart of America, we’ve got you covered. Our team is ready to make your rental experience a success the first time and every time. Day in and day out, we coordinate activities throughout our 280-acre fairgrounds.
We host a variety of events with local, regional, national and international appeal: auctions, livestock shows of all breeds, sporting events, camping and motorcycle rallies, trade shows, conventions, and receptions.
The Kansas State Fairgrounds’ Central location places it in an ideal spot for all who want to experience Kansas' many highlights during their visit. Many of mid-America’s favorite destinations are within a comfortable drive, including:
- Hedrick Exotic Animal Farm - Whether it is petting a zebra, admiring a kangaroo, riding a camel or feeding a giraffe, Hedrick offers and out-of-the-ordinary experience.
- Yoder Amish Community - founded in 1889, Yoder is still considered to be the hub of the surrounding Amish Community.
- Cheney State Park & Reservoir - great day trip with sailing, fishing, boating and a host of other outdoor activities.
Hutchinson entertains visitors with its own variety of amenities and attractions, including:
- Hutchinson Antique District is a group of 12 locally-owned shops.
- Cosmosphere - The Cosmosphere International SciEd Center & Space Museum includes a collection of U.S. space artifacts second only to the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum, and the largest collection of Russian space artifacts outside of Moscow.
- Strataca - A journey 650 feet underground into the exotic world of a working salt mine
- A thriving downtown highlighting locally owned business ranging from antiques, to bookstores, to fabric shop, to jewelry, to coffee shops.
- Thriving Arts Community
- Hiking & Biking Trails - More than 12 miles of dedicated all-weather hike and bike trails available in throughout the community.
- Hutchinson Sports Arena and Gowans Stadium - Hutchinson hosts the NJCAA National Men's Basketball Championship, NJCAA Division 1 Volleyball Championship, Division I Mens and Womens Outdoor Track and Field Championship, and the NJCAA Salt City Bowl.
With our long record of hosting successful events, you can be confident when you host your event with us. Large or small event, for an evening or a week, we’re ready to make the Kansas State Fair Team your team.
Contact Facility Rentals, at 620.669.3600 to see how we can enhance the success of your event.The Kansas State Fairgrounds is a winning combination of location, flexible facilities, reasonable rates and experienced staff.