https://www.kansasstatefair.com/p/participate/commercial-vendors/commercial-vendor-info/awards-programsThe Kansas State Fair Commercial Exhibits Department has an Award Programs.The Commercial Exhibitors Awards are judged in the following categories:
Exhibitor Awards – Nominated
- Inside Exhibitors-Single Booth
- Inside Exhibitors-Multiple Booths
Judging is based on the following:
- Initial impression (booth attractiveness, imaginative or unique decor, customer attentiveness)
- Exhibit Personnel (appropriate attire, attitude toward customers, knowledge of products/items)
- Overall Exhibit Appearance (booth cleanliness, neatness, updated/clean decor, good lighting, etc.)
- Demonstrations and/or Product Activity (demonstrations presented well, product/items shown well)
- Exhibit Signage (professional, conveys nature of business/product, easy to read, prices clearly stated)
- Fair Guidelines Compliance (Exhibitor abides by all guidelines stated in the current Manual, payments made on time, insurance submitted on time, etc.)
A Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion will be awarded in each category.The Grand Champion winners receive $100 off their Exhibitor Contract the following year, and Reserve Grand Champion receives $50 off the following year.Winners also receive a rosette ribbon and award certificate to display during the Fair.Exhibitors must meet policy guidelines established to be eligible for awards.The winners from the previous year are not eligible for the next year only.
Winners will be notified, and their awards will be presented during the Exhibitor Hospitality Breakfast and Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, September 10.