- Getting Around
New Kansas State Fair App
Plan your fun with your fingertips! Want to find the nearest cheese curds? Need a bathroom in a hurry? Searching for a product — maybe a new mop or a fancy grill — to help make your life easier? Or, perhaps, you just don’t want to miss any of the Kansas State Fair action. The answers — plus more — can be found in the Kansas State Fair’s new mobile app. The app, sponsored by Mattress Hub, is free to download for both iPhone and Android devices. It will help plan your day at the Fair.
A few highlights:
* Daily Schedule: Stay up-to-date with all our events, contests, free concerts and much more.
* Buy Tickets: Don’t have your NexTech Wireless Grandstand concert tickets purchased? No worries! Purchasing tickets through the app is easy!
* Interactive Fair Map: Navigate the grounds easily with our GPS-based map.
* Food Finder: Find those once-a-year Fair food favorites. Learn more about all the new and traditional foods on this year’s menu.
* Plan your day: Create daily schedules of must-see music, events, entertainment and more.
* Win some KSF Swag: Enter to win prizes, including concert tickets, meet and greets, gate admission, T-shirts.
* Real-time notifications: No need to worry about missing the action in the birthing center or that next pig race. We’ll send notifications on the day’s happenings, whether it is news about an upcoming concert or when the next calf will be born.
Information booths will now be located at Gates 5, 8, and 9, plus next to the missile at the Visitor Center. Trams
Trams will again circle the grounds during the 2019 Kansas State Fair thanks to a generous sponsorship from Westar Energy and Alliance for a Healthy Kansas. The new trams, rented from Trams R Us, are self-contained with company-provided drivers. These trams offer a safe way to navigate the Fairgrounds. Check out the new Fair map in the guide or on our app for tram stop locations.