The Domestic Arts Building, built in 1930 and renovated in 2003, is centrally located on the Fairgrounds. This historical building offers ADA accessible restrooms, a concrete floor and office spaces. The Domestic Arts offers flexibility with a full service kitchen. Vehicle parking is plentiful and is located to the north and south of the building.
- Climate controlled
- 12,140 square feet of clear span exhibit space
- Ceiling height of 23 ft average
- Fire alarm with sprinkler system
- Full service kitchen including 5 stove top ranges, 3 refrigerators, microwave and a Dutch oven
- Telephone hookups in both offices
- Nice venue for fundraisers, weddings, banquets and other family events.
- Tables and chairs are not included in the rental cost but are available for rental from the Fair. Maximum seating capacity is 900. Sets up to 450 round tables.