The 4-H Centennial Building, built in 1970 and renovated in 2005, is on the North side of the Fairgrounds in close proximity to the RV Park. This building offers ADA accessible restrooms including showers, concrete floors, office space and a modern look outside. Showers are accessible 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Vehicle parking is plentiful and is located to the north, east and west of the building. The 4-H Centennial offers flexibility with an overhead door creating easy access.
- Heated Building
- 18,400 sq ft of Clear Span Exhibit Space
- 3,000 sq ft climate controlled meeting room including refrigerator
- 1,500 sq ft office
- Fire alarm with sprinkler system
- Overhead Door that is 9 ft high
- Electricity available thru out facility
- Telephone hookups thru out facility
- A very nice venue for trade shows, meetings, banquets and any other event that requires a clear span exhibit space
The 4H Centennial Hall building also contains a smaller meeting room. You can find more information on the meeting room by clicking the link in the upper right hand corner of this page.
Please view the Photo Gallery for additional pictures.
4-H CENTENNIAL MEETING ROOM
The Meeting Room is located in the Southeast corner of the 4-H Centennial Hall building. It is a great place to hold small business meeting, workshops or luncheons.
Meeting room amenities include
*3,000 sq ft of space
*Max capacity of 80
*Includes a kitchenette equipped with a microwave and refrigerator