The House of Capper is actually a covered veranda, versus an actual building. It's building date of 1913 makes it one of the oldest existing buildings on the fairgrounds. It has formerly been used as a shaded place to rest, the Professional Arts Building and even a bandstand at one time. With 1,295 square feet of covered space, this building is perfect for an outdoor wedding or other get-together. There is access to electricity and if restrooms are needed we can accommodate that as well. Beautiful landscaping surrounds this area as well as the interactive water fountains sitting directly to the North.