The Domestic Arts Building, built in 1930 and renovated in 2003, is centrally located on the fairgrounds. This building offers ADA accessible restrooms, a concrete floor, office spaces and a historic look outside. The Domestic Arts offers flexibility with a full service kitchen. Vehicle parking is plentiful and is located to the north and south of the building.
- Climate controlled
- 12,140 sq ft of Clear Span Exhibit Space
- Ceiling height of 23ft average
- Fire alarm with sprinkler system
- Full service kitchen including 5 stove top ranges, 3 refrigerators, microwave and a Dutch oven
- Telephone hookups in both offices
- A very nice venue for fundraisers, weddings, banquets and other family events.
- No seating is included in the rental cost but is available for rental if needed. Maximum seating capacity is 900.