Terms & Conditions
Check "confirm" for each item.
1. It is understood that all concert tickets provided by Kansas State Fair for trade are to be utilized for promotional purposes only. Tickets are not to be used for station staff, sponsors, underwriters, or family member use. All ticket winner information must be provided to the Kansas State Fair via online form by September 30, 2017. (See guideline 4.)
2. In order for a proposal to be considered, the proposal must include details on how ALL requested ticket quantities will be given out, including type of promotion, dates of giveaway, quantitiy of tickets requested and the quantitiy of tickets given out each day of promotion.
3. Unfortunately, not all Welcome Media requests may be able to be fulfilled. Opportunities are limited and are awarded based on impact and reach of proposed promotions.
4. All ticket winners and their contact information (name, address, phone and e-mail) shall be provided to the Kansas State Fair no later than September 30, 2018. Failure to do so will result in forteiture of any future trade with the Kansas State Fair. If a welcome media proposal is approved, you will be provided with a password protected link to the online form to submit this information.
5. Stations have the option to script and produce their own spots/ads/materials, but we ask that all elements be approved by the Kansas State Fair prior to scheduled start date. Allow 48 hours for approval.
6. Should a station be granted Welcome Media introduction rights for a particular act or event at the Kansa State Fair, the station will be granted up to two introduction representatives that will be required to follow outlined guidelines.
7. By submitting this form, I agree to the above guidelines for Kansas State Fair Welcome Media. Failure to follow the guidelines will result in forfeiture of future Welcome Media opportunities.