Home > COMMERCIAL > Service Vendor > Service Vendor Manual > INSURANCE


Each Vendor shall be responsible for the safety of their area against fire, water, robbery, accident, or any cause whatsoever and the Vendor must insure at own expense in limits outlined below. A written requirement sheet with the following information, as well as a sample certificate, is available upon request.

A Certificate of Insurance must be issued to the Kansas State Fair, showing Automobile Liability Insurance, for each vehicle and Roving Vehicle used, with minimum Bodily Injury of $1,000,000 and minimum Property Damage of $1,000,000, or combined limit of $1,000,000.

If the Vendor has a space in the Service Vendor area, a Certificate of Insurance must be issued to the Kansas State Fair showing the Vendor has a Commercial General Liability policy with $1,000,000 per occurrence and $1,000,000 in completed operations.The Kansas State Fair AND State of Kansas must be added to your policy as an “Additional Insured” and the phrase “Kansas State Fair and State of Kansas are listed as Additional Insured” needs to be stated on the Certificate of Insurance.The fair dates do not need to be on the Certificate, but the certificate must show an expiration date that covers the Fair period.All certificates received must have an authorized agent’s signature.Renewal Certificates will NOT be accepted.

The Service Vendor License Agreement is not valid, and the Vendor will not operate until a proper Certificate of Insurance is received.

Back to