What: Kansas State Fair Food and Tunes WeekendFair Vendors:
Where: Kansas State Fairgrounds
11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21; and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 22.
About a dozen Fair food vendors will be participating, offering Kansas State Fair favorites.Tunes at Talbott:
Kansas talent will perform Saturday evening at Hutchinson Regional Healthcare Systems Stage at Lake Talbott. Live performances begin at 5 p.m.There is no gate fee.
- The Giant Slide will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Tunes will take place starting at 5 p.m. Saturday at Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System Stage at Lake Talbott.
- We are following all Reno County health guidelines. Masks are encouraged. If you can't social distance, masks are required.
- Those staying for the Tunes event should bring their own chairs and/or blankets. This is a park-like atmosphere.
- Entrance into the grounds is through Gate 1 as shown on the map;
- Parking signs and attendants will help you park.
- Food vendors are spread across two streets, creating an open-air restaurant atmosphere with lots of space.
- There will be plenty of locations for people to spread out and eat.
- Bathrooms will be open. Check the map for locations.
- Coolers are NOT allowed.
- Exit the grounds through Gate 3.