What: Kansas State Fair Food and Tunes 2022
Where: Kansas State Fairgrounds
When: Saturday, June 25th
Time: 10:45am to 8:30pm (GATES OPEN AT 10am) $5 Gate Admission for 13 and up.
Fair Food: A few of our regular food vendors will be participating, offering Kansas State Fair favorites.
Tunes: Semi-finalist for the Rock the Fair: Battle of Bands
will compete, starting at 11am, in a live performance
competition which will determine the five finalists who will compete at the 2022 Kansas State Fair.
On grounds parking: $5 per vehicle
- Gate #1 & Gate #4
- Free Parking- in lot A & B North of the RV park. (Across State Fair Blvd)
- Handicap Parking is Free & at Gate #5.
- Bounce Houses ($20 All-Day Wristband)
- Face Painting
- Central Kansas Corvette Association Classic Car Show
- Big Slide ($3 per slide/4 slides for $10 or all day slide $20)
- IKE Photo ops
- Fire, Rescue and Law Enforcement vehicles on display
- Food vendors located around Peoples Bank and Trust Arena and Education Center.
- Bathrooms will be open. Check the map for locations.
- Coolers are NOT allowed.