Built in 1928 and renovated in 2003, Cottonwood Court was originally built as the fair's Motor Show Building, displaying the latest automobiles.
With nearly 100 years of rich
history, its high ceilings, clean lines, abundant natural light and red brick make it an ideal locale for a classic, traditional
or nostalgic wedding celebration. In addition to its stunning finishes, this
architectural gem features 11,200 square feet of open, flexible space on the main floor alone.
The building is centrally located on the fairgrounds and is now home to the food court during the Kansas State Fair.
Seating for 800 people (oval tables and black plastic chairs) is included in rental cost. Depending on room layout, maximum seating capacity is around 1300-1350. Round tables are used in this facility but rectangle banquet tables are available for food and beverage if needed.
- Climate controlled
- 11,200 square feet of open floor space on the main floor, which includes 62 oval tables with 496 chairs
- 9,600 square feet balcony, which includes 63 tables and 252 chairs
- Pull-down screen available
- 1,600 square feet second-floor meeting room, which includes 14 tables and 42 chairs
- ADA restrooms
- Fire alarm with sprinkler system