LOCATION: EXPO CENTER
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT: Larry Clark / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
HORSE OFFICE: Sept. 7 - 16 (620) 669-3860
HORSE STALLING: (620) 669-3648
SHOW DATE:Saturday, September 8, 4:00
pm **There is one class for draft horse team pull
KANSAS STATE FAIR
Entries are subject to the Kansas State Fair General Information
- The Kansas State Fair Board reserves the right to test and/or inspect any animal entered in Kansas State Fair competition for illegal substances. Exhibitors found in violation of this rule may be subject to disqualification. If an exhibitor is disqualified due to a positive test for illegal substances, the KSF Board reserves the right to ban future entry.
- Gate and parking should be
purchased on the entry form. Entry can be done online or mailed in; must
be postmarked by August 15.
- On-site registration is
discouraged. A $25 late fee will be assessed if not pre-registered.
- Weigh in time 9:00 am - 10:00
am Saturday, September 8. No early weights taken and no late weigh-ins
allowed. No exceptions.
- This is a fifteen foot overload
pull. The driver will ride sled and remain seated during entire pull or
otherwise will lose the pull.
- Each team has three pulls:
longest pull counts.
- All pulls must be made within a
twelve foot lane.
- No striking or whipping of the
horses will be allowed.
- Use of profanity and/or
intoxicating beverages will disqualify entry/driver.
- Drivers furnish doubletrees and
helpers; helpers stay behind doubletree. One driver only.
- No heading will be allowed.
- No open bridles or changing of
sides will be permitted.
- In case of break down, sled
goes back to starting point if driver desires another pull. Reasonable
time will be allowed for repairs.
- Three attempts to hook equal
- Sled will be furnished by the
Kansas State Fair.
- A driver may pull more than one
- If for some reason a driver is
unable to perform his duties after sending in entry form, another driver
may fill in.
- Premium money will be paid to
the owner after the Fair. Completed W-9 must be included with entry form
in order to receive your premium check.
- Any movement of the sled will
be considered a pull.
- After sled is spotted, if team
steps over line or knocks the ball out, sled will be pulled back to
starting point. Live judge has discretion to decide pull; decision
Division – 1510 Pull