ENTRY DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15
LOCATION: PRAIRIE PAVILION
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENTS: Cash Schilling, Edson, KS (785)694-2806
& Randy Corns, Eureka, KS
SHOW DATE: Friday, September 13, 9:00 am
KANSAS STATE FAIR OFFERS.......................................................$2,600.00
Entries are subject to the Kansas State Fair General Information and Rules
- There must be more than one exhibitor in a class to pay more than one premium placing.
- All animals must be registered with the North American Limousin Foundation.
- Fans in each aisle must blow the same direction. Each aisle will blow opposite directions; direction will be designated by show officials. NO free standing, aisle fans.
- All animals must be 75% Limousin or greater.
- All Lim-Flex animals must be 25% to 75% (Purple NALF registration papers).
- All animals must be properly recorded and in the name of the exhibitor by the entry deadline of the Kansas State Fair.
- All animals must be properly tattooed and will be inspected at the show. Tattoos must be legible and match the registration certificate.
- To maintain a high degree of confidence in Limousin shows the cattle will show according to North American Limousin Foundation show rules.