To Print Section Press “Ctrl + P”
ENTRY DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15
LOCATION: PRAIRIE PAVILION
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENTS: Cash Schilling, Edson, KS (785)694-2806
& Randy Corns, Eureka, KS
BEEF OFFICE: Sept. 7 - 16 (620) 669-3806
SHOW DATE: Friday, September 14, 9:00 am
JUDGE: Kyle Walter; Elk City, OK
KANSAS STATE FAIR OFFERS.......................................................$2,600.00
Entries are subject to the Kansas State Fair General Information and Rules
- There must be more than one exhibitor in a class to pay more than one premium placing.
- All animals must be registered with the North American Limousin Foundation.
- Fans in each aisle must blow the same direction. Each aisle will blow opposite directions; direction will be designated by show officials. NO free standing, aisle fans.
- All animals must be 75% Limousin or greater.
- All Lim-Flex animals must be 25% to 75% (Purple NALF registration papers).
- All animals must be properly recorded and in the name of the exhibitor by the entry deadline of the Kansas State Fair.
- All animals must be properly tattooed and will be inspected at the show. Tattoos must be legible and match the registration certificate.
- To maintain a high degree of confidence in Limousin shows the cattle will show according to North American Limousin Foundation show rules.
New Point System:
Points are awarded by placings. The total amount of premiums offered are divided by points awarded and premiums are figured. The lowest possible premiums is figured if all classes have entries to the 4th placing. If there is no placing awarded, the amount paid out to the other placings will increase.