Grand Drive Check In Times
- Meat Goat can begin unloading at noon on Thursday and MUST be checked in between 5 pm and 8 pm on Thursday.
- Swine can begin unloading at noon on Thursday and will check in Friday from 9 am to 1:30 pm.
- Sheep can begin unloading at 2 pm on Thursday and will check in on Friday 9 am to 2 pm.
- Beef can start unloading at 4 pm on Thursday and will check in on Friday 9 am to 2 pm.
- All Market ONLY exhibitors will be released Saturday after the Grand Drive Gala. Starting at 8:30 pm until 10:00 pm. Exhibitors will need manager approval to get on grounds with a trailer.
- Sunday morning breed exhibitors will be released as they are done showing. Please park trailers in the designated loading areas as we are still showing. Load out should be quick and then pull off grounds so others can load.
Livestock Check In
- Check in is located east of the Fairgrounds on Severance Street
- Extended hours on Sept 6 until 10 pm - or until the traffic slows
- If arriving after check in has closed, papers will be viewed at the gate and you must complete an after hour arrival for so vets can check you first thing in the morning