STALLING DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15
LOCATION: Expo II
SHOW MANAGER: Sue Nickel 620-874-2452
SHOW DATE: Sunday, September 10 at 7:30 AM
KANSAS STATE FAIR OFFERS..........................................................................................$2,000.00
Entries are subject to the Kansas State Fair General Information and Rules
- ABSOLUTELY NO STALLS TO BE OCCUPIED outside of the 2 pm to 6 pm or after 8 pm time on Saturday, Sept 10 OR $30.00 STALL PENALTY WILL APPLY. All exhibitors must check with Show Management prior to stalling. NO EXCEPTIONS. Only horses entered in the show will be allowed to stall during the Fair. Stalls are approximately 10’ x 10’ x 72" tall.
- All entries are to be made at Expo Center Office the day of show.
- When stall reservations are made, an account is set up in that persons name. If someone else is entering the horse and would like to receive the premium payment, they will need to complete a W9 before checks will be sent. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to make sure an account is completed and tax forms are received. The KSF will assume premiums are forfeit by the exhibitor.
- All entries in a class must be certified by State Fair personnel prior to horse being shown in that class. Failure to complete this action prior to show will result in non-certification of entry and nonpayment of premium.
- Stalling and bedding must be reserved online prior to August 15. No outside bedding is allowed on grounds. Exhibitors will receive one reduced cost gate wristband and additional may be purchased at time of stall reservations.
- Stalls - dismantling or tampering with any stall panels or pens is prohibited due to safety concerns and may jeopardize exhibitor participation at the Kansas State Fair.
- Generators are not allowed.
- Entry Fees: All Divisions: $15 per judge, Cattle Fee: $35, Jump Out Fee: $15
Ribbons awarded for first - sixth place.