STALLING DEADLINE IS AUGUST 15
ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT: Heather Franklin, 911 N Tressin Rd., Salina, KS 67401
SHOW DATE: Tuesday, September 13 at 9:00 am
JUDGES: Jean Andrews, NE; Jon Wolf, IL, Senior
KANSAS STATE FAIR OFFERS..........................................................................................$1,500.00
Entries are subject to the Kansas State Fair General Information and Rules
- There must be more than one exhibitor in a class to pay more than one premium placing.
- Pre-entries: One fee per horse; Before August 30, $15 per class or $75.00 for unlimited classes. Post-entries: After August 30, $20.00 per class or $88.00 for unlimited classes. Office Fee: Per horse for two judges $11.00 (AMHA fee of $5.50/horse). A copy of horse registration papers (front and back) must accompany a copy of the entry form along with the class fees and a copy of stall reservations and be mailed to Heather Franklin, 911 N Tressin Rd., Salina, KS 67401 on or before August 30. Horses will be measured September 12 from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm and on September 13 from 7:00 am - 8:00 am.
- Eligibility: All classes are American Miniature Horse Association rules and regulations. Only AMHA registered horses are eligible to show with the exception of classes 08, 54, 80 & 88; which are only open to unregistered/grade horses. Unregistered/grade horses may ONLY be shown in classes 08, 54, 80 & 88. ALL horses must be measured and meet AMHA height regulations and conformation requirements. Amateur and youth exhibitors must have current 2020 AMHA cards and provide their current AMHA Youth or Amateur numbers. Applications will be available at the show office. All driving and jumping horses must be three years of age or older. Persons with special needs are welcome in all AMHA classes. Stallions must have an AMHA Certificate of Veterinary Inspection.
- Payment for class and office fees shall be made payable to Heartland Miniature Horse Club and mailed to Heather Franklin, 911 N Tressin Rd., Salina, KS 67401.
- ABSOLUTELY NO STALLS TO BE OCCUPIED PRIOR TO 12:00 PM Saturday OR $15.00 STALL PENALTY WILL APPLY. All exhibitors must check with Show Management prior to stalling. NO EXCEPTIONS. Only horses entered in the show will be allowed to stall during the Fair. Stalls are approximately 10’ x 10’ x 72" tall.
- All entries in a class must be certified by State Fair personnel prior to horse being shown in that class. Failure to complete this action prior to show will result in non-certification of entry and nonpayment of premium.
- Stalls - dismantling or tampering with any stall panels or pens is prohibited due to safety concerns and may jeopardize exhibitor participation at the Kansas State Fair.
- Generators are not allowed.
Ribbons awarded for first - sixth place.
**BELOW PREMIUMS ARE TOTAL AMOUNT OFFERED. EACH IS TO BE DIVIDED PER JUDGE.