DILLONS DOLLAR DAY
Admission on Monday, Sept. 10, is only $1 for everyone, but is FREE is you show your Dillons card. Note, each physical card gains one free admission, and you must have the plastic card with you—mobile devices do not count. All carnival rides are also just 1 ticket all day.
Ticket packs are fantastic deals. Packs must be purchase by Sept. 6, but they usually sell out before the fair—when they’re gone they’re gone!
- Family packs are $75 ($113 value) and have 4 Adult Gate Admission tickets, $20 in Food tickets, 2 Midway Sheets of 22 Ride Tickets and 2 of the 4-Ride Punch Cards good for 1 ride each for the following: State Fair Railroad, Ye Old Mill, Boat Ride on Lake Talbot and the Giant Slide.
- Kids packs are $20 ($28 value) and have 1 Child Gate Admission ticket, $10 in Food tickets, 1 Voucher for a Ride on the Midway (you get one total ride, not just one ticket), and one of the 4-Ride Punch Cards which are good for 1 ride each for the following: State Fair Railroad, Ye Old Mill, Boat Ride on Lake Talbot and the Giant Slide
- Couples packs are $40 ($64 value) and have 2 Adult Gate Admission tickets, $20 in Food tickets, 1 Midway Sheet of 22 Ride Tickets and 2 Round Trip Sky Ride tickets.
Wristbands are $30 and get you unlimited rides on the following days. As a comparison, ride sheets with 22 tickets are $20, and most rides take 2-4 tickets (except on Dillons Dollar Day, when all rides are 1 ticket).
- Fri. Sept. 7 -- 3pm—11pm
- Tue. Sept. 11 -- 1pm–10pm
- Wed. Sept. 12 -- Noon–10pm
- Thurs. Sept. 13 -- 3pm–10pm
- Fri. Sept. 14 -- Noon–11pm
- Sun. Sept. 16 -- Noon–8pm
Some say this is the best deal of the Fair, because you get gate admission, concert admission, and the post-concert laser light show all for $5 if you purchase by August 20. Put on your boogie shoes.
$2 TASTING TUESDAY
Every food vendor on the grounds will have $2 tasting portions all day on Sept. 11.