Mason Ramsey has become an internet sensation and an emerging country music star after a video of him singing Hanks Williams’ “Lovesick Blues” in an Illinois Walmart went viral. So far, he has done the following:
- Named to the 2018 list of "21 under 21" by Forbes
- Single "Famous" has surpassed 60 million streams and is on the way to becoming a gold record
- Performed at Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals
- Featured in Rolling Stone and Billboard
- Performed with Florida Georgia Line during their Las Vegas residency
- Been on Ellen, performed during the 2018 CMAs and sold out several shows on his spring tour.