PILLSBURY® REFRIGERATED PIE CRUST PIE BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday, September 11, receiving from 8:00-9:45am, Judging at 10:30am
808 ................................Any Dessert Pie Using Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts $200 100 50
*Cash Prizes sent from Blue Ribbon Group*each winner will receive a ribbon, award certificate, and a celebratory apron
2009 Winner:Bill Blake of Star City, Arkansas State Fair, Pear Cream Pie
Welcome to the PILLSBURY® PIE CRUSTS: PIE BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP! Celebrating Pie Baking at State & County Fairs…Contest Now Open to Any Dessert Pie!
Category: Any dessert pie using Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts
2010 GRAND PRIZE: $5,000! (Compliments of Pillsbury Pie Crusts)
A grand prize winner will be selected from all 1st place winning recipes from Pillsbury Pie Contests nationwide. The grand prize winner will win "ultimate blue ribbon bragging rights" and a $5,000 cash award from the makers of Pillsbury Pie Crusts for their fabulous pie recipe!
ALSO NEW IN 2010: America’s Favorite Pie Award
At www.pillsbury.com/pie in November, online voters will pick "America’s Favorite Pie" out of all 1st place recipes. The 1st place recipe receiving the most online votes will win a year’s supply of Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts (2 boxes/month). Approximate retail value of America’s Favorite Pie Award is $95.00.
CONTEST RULES: Make ANY dessert pie with Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts, a simple way to make something sensational:
1. Your pie recipe must use Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts (one or two crusts). Make any dessert pie (any flavor/variety/style): use custards, creams, fruits and/or any other fillings and ingredients, from the classic to the creative, any creation is welcome. Make it sweet, however, not savory; no quiches or main dish pies. Pies should be baked in a nine-inch pie pan or a nine- or ten-inch tart pan.
6. The Contest is intended for amateur bakers only. Professional bakers or those who earn a significant portion of theirlivelihood from baking may not enter the contest.
7. Employees of General Mills, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and members of their immediate householdsare not eligible to enter or win.
8. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. This contest is void where prohibited or otherwise regulated by law.
9. The 2009 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts Pie Baking Championship First Prize winner is not eligible to enter the 2010 Contest.
10. Sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55440.