Section Press “Ctrl + P”
ENTRY DEADLINE IS AUGUST
LOCATION: PRAIRIE PAVILION
SUPERINTENDENT: Anne Lampe, Scott City, KS (620) 872-3915 or cell (620) 874-4273
Please send "stall with" requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEEF OFFICE: Sept. 8-17 (620) 669-3806
SHOW DATE: Friday, Sept. 15, 9:00 am
JUDGE: Jeremy Hahn; Minonk, IL
KANSAS STATE FAIR OFFERS..........................................$1,200.00
Entries are subject to the Kansas State Fair General Information and Rules
- Any breed that does not have their own show is eligible to show, all entries must be registered. Eligible breeds include, but are not limited to: Brangus, Chianina, Maine-Anjou, Miniature Hereford, Red Angus Salers and Lowline. Breed must be noted on the entry form.
- All entries must be properly registered and recorded in their respective national breed association. All animals must have legible tattoos and/or brands in accordance with their respective breed registry's rules. Original registration certificates must be presented at check-in.
- Fitting will be allowed, no glued-on hair, twine or similar substances are allowed. Bulls over nine months of age must be shown with a nose ring.
- Classes listed may be adjusted at check-in by the superintendent based on number of entries. Division champion and reserve will be awarded.
- The miniature breed champion and reserve champion females and bull will compete for Grand Chamipion and Reserve Grand Champion AOB. The Grand Champion AOB Heifer and the Grand Champion AOB Bull will be eligible to compete in the Supreme Drive.
- Fans in each aisle must blow the same direction. Each aisle will blow opposite directions; direction will be designated by show officials. NO free standing, aisle fans or portable coolers are allowed.